Sunday, March 21, 2010

And the countdown is on!


So its been 3 days since the little toot was born and I miss him so much already. I wish I could see him and hold him everyday! I can't wait to put up more pictures for you! I plan on being his own personal paparazzi for many years lol. Like I told his parents the day he was born, "You will never have to pay for baby pictures." I will always be more than willing to take his picture....a picture can capture the most beautiful moments, the most subtle looks, you can look at a picture and tell exactly what that person was feeling in that very moment. One thing I must say, Its so hard not to want a child of your own when you're surrounded by them. But I have to keep telling myself, now is not the time. I have too much life to live still before that kind of responsibility. Finishing school is my first priority.

So, we just got home from my parents house....we were there for dinner (and to do laundry) and I get home and pretty much as soon as i turn my computer on, I get a msg from my friend Jenn saying "OMG VALLEY GIRL is on channel 35". The first time I ever saw this movie was when I spent the night at her house....and I LOVED it. So of course....I'm watching it again right now. The way they talk in this movie is hilarious. I can't believe people talked like that. I'm sure that 20 years from now people will be saying the same thing about the way we talk today.

OK, so I figure I should explain the title of this blog. We're MOVING! This Saturday is the big day. We'll be staying in our apartment until the end of this month, but on Saturday my uncle is coming over with a truck and we're going to move about 90% of the stuff we have. Most people would think I'm crazy, but I absolutely LOVE moving. Its like starting from scratch. Its a fresh, blank pallet you get to decorate however you want to. We're moving in with the in-laws for about a year while I'm in school. Our plan is to save up enough money to put a down payment on our first house or a condo (most likely a condo). There are a lot of other little things we want to try and get done in that year as well (Like finally get my drivers licence).

Well, I should be signing off soon. I have class @ 8am tomorrow.

Animal fact #4 and #5: Irish Wolfhounds normally take home the prize of "Tallest Breed of Dog". They average 3 feet tall from ground to shoulder....but can be up to 1 meter tall. Not only is spaying or neutering your cat good for decreasing the cat population, but it also decreases their chances of getting testicular or ovarian cancer in the future.


I have a few small things you can do everyday that will decrease your carbon footprint:

1) Eat meat-free meals one day a week
2) Don't use pesticides
3) Walk, bike or take transit to regular destinations
And most importantly GET INVOLVED and STAY INFORMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment