Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'M AN AUNTIE!!!!!


Yep, thats right. Today at 12:07pm Nathan Curtis Webster(natedawg) was born. He was a perfect 7lbs 12oz and he was beautiful. After waiting in the waiting room for around 6 hours we were FINALLY able to see him and it was well worth the wait. I've never known this kind of love before. I love my husband, I love my dogs, I love my family....but this is completely new. Its so excited thinking that I am going to be part of shaping this beautiful baby as he grows up. I can't wait until Andrew and I can take him to movies and hockey games and do all kinds of fun things with him. And believe it or not....I can't WAIT to babysit lol. He is coming into such an amazing family that I am so lucky to be apart of. He has an incredibly excited, loving grandma, a cool auntie that i'm sure will teach him all about cooking :), an uncle who will teach him how to play video games, and me....I'm hoping to teach him just how wonderful life can be and how he can do anything or be anything he wants to be. And i'm for sure going to teach him how his generation can do their part to sustain our wonderful mother earth! And he has a wonderful mommy(who i had the pleasure of meeting for the first time today) and daddy. He is one lucky ducky.

This past month I have had so many babies come into my life. One of my good friends had her second child on March 5th, My cousin had her first child on March 11th and my Brother-in-law had his first child March 18th.....and they have ALL been boys! I have to say....I have enough babies around me now to hold me off from wanting one of my own for AT LEAST another two years. Well this is going to be a short short blog because I have over 100 pictures of Nathan to go through and edit before I start emailing them out!

I'm skipping my tips this time....so i'll double up on them next time!

Later Dayz!

No comments:

Post a Comment